ФОРУМ ШКОЛЫ №838

Сделать стартовой

Форум школы 838

Объявление

ЧАТ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум школы 838 » Музыка » певец Ахра

певец Ахра

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 16

Ахра, исполнитель хита-  "Карие глаза"
Ахра  - молодой, талантливый исполнитель, который покорил своих многочисленных поклонниц приятным 
голосом и романтическими песнями. Певец не новичок на Российской сцене, за несколько лет он смог 
завоевать популярность во многих регионах страны и ближнего зарубежья.
Сейчас у певца грандиозные планы, он снял клип на песню «Карие глаза» и записал несколько отличных 
песен, которые войдут в его новый альбом. Я  нашла его  сайт, вот он-www.ahra.ru,  и  блог  ,  можете скачать  оттуда!
Сейчас  он  готовится  к серьёзной  работе за  рубежом  и скоро  выйдет его  альбом

Hi! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!

There's definately a lot to know about this issue. I like all the points you made.

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most recent news.

This is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Вы здесь » Форум школы 838 » Музыка » певец Ахра